Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wi's Crystal Ball


Once upon a time... Actually a few years ago, I've met a strange guy. He offered to sell me a crystal ball for ... I forgot how much, I remembered it wasn't expensive. Anyway, he told me, this crystal ball can see the future, yadda yadda yadda... but you can only look at one subject. The thoughts of seeing the future of stocks exchange, lottery number, future playmate of the year, and many other crossed my mind, but finally I told him I want to see the future of fantasy basketball (I dont know why...)

Long story short... here what the Crystal Ball tell me after our draft in ALMOC
1. Best FG% = R o t o D a w n
2. Best FT% =  Bellepue
3. Best 3PM = Wasabi Bistro
4. Best PTS = Gunners
5. Best REB = Bellepue
6. Best AST = Havana
7. Best STL = Bitch Slappers <edited: I put adawn before, sorry. should have been neil's team>
8. Best BLK = Bellepue
9. Best TO = Archaeon 360

You think your team should be on this list?

1 comment:

  1. I ll be happy to trade to get more assists...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?