Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The 11-11-11 Interview.... with Koyan

Sofian got the 7th picked and his drafted player are:


iDUCK
1. (7) Pau Gasol (LAL - PF,C)
2. (18) Andre Iguodala (Phi - SG,SF)
3. (31) John Wall (Was - PG)
4. (42) Stephen Jackson (Cha - SG,SF)
5. (55) Zach Randolph This player is a keeper. (Mem - PF,C)
6. (66) Jrue Holiday (Phi - PG)
7. (79) J.J. Hickson (Cle - PF,C)
8. (90) Samuel Dalembert (Sac - C)
9. (103) Jameer Nelson (Orl - PG)
10. (114) Boris Diaw (Cha - SF,PF)
11. (127) Corey Maggette This player is a keeper. (Mil - SF,PF)
12. (138) Greg Monroe (Det - PF,C)
13. (151) Shaun Livingston (Cha - PG)

W: You caused a stir by picking Gasol in your first round, some even say you changed the course of first round draft, your opinion on this?
A: If I took Deron, Dono would pick Gasol and bun will take STATS. I dont think it would be much different result. I think internet connection in FX who changed the course of first round pick. Gasozilla FTW!!

W: Personally I am not quite surprise, you had Gasol last season, I always assumed you would take him again
A: Gasol in comla kow

W: Oh yeah, hahaha my bad.
Anyway...next q, Of all the 13 players you selected, who do you like the most based on their draft position and who you like the least?
A: I must say John Wall. I expected to pick Westbrook becoz he's the only good PG. So I panic and the next PG on the list is John Wall. I think it's too early. I like J.J Hickson as he'll be a starter in Cleveland and Neil's Mancrush Jamison goes to bench. And I regret taking Magette as my Keeper

W: Westbrook was picked 2 spots before you. Ouch. I do think Wall is a good pick though, a little high, but I dont think you can get him in 4th round. and yes I like you Hickson picked too, quite a steal.
Other that westbrook, any other player that was picked just a few spots before your turns?
A: Maybe Yao... 

W: Wow... Cekui stole both of your targets with westbrook, and yao, Got any comments for him?
A: F**k you, Kui!!! lol
He has a lot of potential draft pick in a late round. But his team has too many guard. I salute him for such improving draft pick compare to last year

W: Absolutely, Kui definitely make a lot of improvement compared to last year. The force is strong with that young padawan. Next q, Who do you think is the steal or the bust/overvalue in this year draft, other than the one already mentioned?
A: Overvalue is Cousins and the steal is Taj Gibson on 13th round even though it's for temporary

W: In an earlier interview, Another player said you f**d him, any comments?
A: The duck will f**k the bunny rofl

W: I prefer playmate bunny myself
A: playmate bunny better

W: your impression on this year draft?
A: Too balance too competitive too slow

W: last thoughts or comments?
A:  Thank God It's October

Thanks koyan

Next interview will cover the Comish of COMLA take on this year COMLA outlook
Until then...

2 comments:

  1. wow, i am flattered sofi saluted me on my improvement. dont worry sofi. i will make you proud by winning this league. hell yeahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kokow:sniff sniff kokow...........btw I won't take STATS,I prefer crash..surely fx stupid connection "ruined" my 1st rd......

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?