Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 in 1 Interviews no 9th And 10th With The Bro's

I'm actually started with Ossin, then Ossan online 5 minutes later. LoL. Since I'm interviewed them at the same time, just thought it's a good idea to combine their interviews. Many similar answers, Do you both share same cheat sheet or you read each other mind? :p

Start with Ossin picked at 6th
Gunners
1. (6) Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG)
2. (19) Carmelo Anthony (Den - SF)
3. (30) Tim Duncan (SA - PF,C)
4. (43) Blake Griffin (LAC - PF)
5. (54) Kevin Garnett (Bos - PF)
6. (67) Tyreke Evans This player is a keeper. (Sac - PG,SG)
7. (78) Jamal Crawford (Atl - PG,SG)
8. (91) Beno Udrih (Sac - PG)
9. (102) DeJuan Blair (SA - PF,C)
10. (115) Marcus Thornton This player is a keeper. (NO - SG)
11. (126) Shawn Marion (Dal - SF,PF)
12. (139) Serge Ibaka (OKC - C)
13. (150) Mike Bibby (Atl - PG)

W= Wi, Si = Ossin, Sa = Ossan

W: Free?
Si: Reading kui's intv

W: hahaha Once you are done, do you have time to do Q&A for your team?
Si: its ok letd do it now, kui can wait

W: ok
Si: No good center and no good pg... too many playa in the same team
sums up my draft day
i blame makoli too... help me get more confused

W: LOL, how do you feel about kobe in first round? I thought you hate kobe?
Si:  i tot edu is in our league... again makoli it to blame

W: What or who is makoli?
Si: makoli is korea rice wine... yummmmehhh

W: Oh ok, next q, Of all the 13 players you selected, who do you like the most based on their draft position and who you like the least?
Si: I like melo and dont like ibaka. should've been sessions instead of ibaka.... makoli damn uuuuuu

W: Can you tell me more about this makoli? is it nice? you were having it alone?
Si: Im planning to celebrate earlyl with my non fantasy frends. I had soju i mind but makoli is what they choose. Only 6% alcohol. i tot is ok since i hv to focus on the draft, instead i got dizzier by the bowl... yes we use bowl like the one u saw in kungfu movie...

W: How interesting, we should go there next time
Si: But the one in korea is nicer tho... koyan can testify also... hmmmm makoli...

W: I dont mind going to korea for makoli too
Any other player that you hope to draft and yet stolen just a few picks just before your turn?
Si: Should have taken stuckey instead of udrih. also one other center i cant remember who... i was looking for pg and c after i pick griffin...
ooo scola... i was gunnning for scola...
shouldve taken scola instead of garnett

W:  yes scola would have been better IMO too
 On the other team, Who are the value pick (steal) on given their draft position? and who are the potentail bust (overvalued)?
Si:  i like sessions. cousins i think is too high

W: In other  interview, i ask one member a similar question
and his answer was "i actualy laughed when guner picked bibby"
care to comments back?


Si:  yah i was looking for assist. and bibby is a starter.... if i pick sessions, i wouldnt pick bibby... again blame makoli...

W:  how do you feel about drafing in public place? no different?
Si:  better than home actually... lucky wifi is more reliable than fx....

Wi: what's your impresion about this year draft?
Si: overall quite balance... lets hope someone pull a koyan this year and i will be there to wi it....

W: some say you should have go with 1 keeper instead of 2, any regrets?
Si:  ya thornton is a gamble... hopefully he can produce

W: ok last q, any impression on this year draft?
Si:  we shud try to draft in same room next time... this year draft takes too long... almost 2 hrs...

W:  yea, but that's because of the FX team
Si:  curse of the non bb team maybe?
W:  hahahaha maybe

OK I'm going to stop here and continue with Ossan first before later coming back to Ossin again with one last comment

 Let's look at Ossan pick at 4th:



GeNNoSuKe
1. (4) Dirk Nowitzki (Dal - PF)
2. (21) Al Jefferson (Uta - PF,C)
3. (28) Monta Ellis (GS - PG,SG)
4. (45) Jason Richardson (Pho - SG,SF)
5. (52) Antawn Jamison (Cle - SF,PF)
6. (69) Lamar Odom (LAL - SF,PF)
7. (76) Al Harrington (Den - PF,C)
8. (93) Elton Brand (Phi - PF,C)
9. (100) Jarrett Jack (Tor - PG,SG)
10. (117) Darren Collison This player is a keeper. (Ind - PG)
11. (124) Austin Daye (Det - SG,SF)
12. (141) Josh McRoberts (Ind - PF,C)
13. (148) Marco Belinelli (NO - SG)




W: i see uuuu
Sa:  Yessssssssss

W:  hahahaa
 ready to do the q and a?
Sa:  Shoot

W: How do you feel about dirk? strategy behind it?
Sa:  At 4th dirk wunderkind is spot on for me. His all around awesomeness in roto is legendary. With him, basically any strategy will do

W:  Cool answer
Of all the 13 players you selected, who do you like the most based on their draft position and who you like the least?
Sa:  Odom I think is a good bargain for me, especially with bynum out, hopefully he will be recognised as an allstar this year, as I believe all my players will. Least favorite is neil's mancrush. I cursed away straight after I clicked on him. Doh!

W: be gentle on him kosan, old owner no longer wanted him and now cursed by a new owner. kinda hard for him to take in a short time
next Q: Any other player that you hope to draft and yet stolen just a few picks just before your turn?
Sa: Blake griffin at 4th, I know rookie is overvalued this year but I believe BG will finish top 20 this year. Antawn need to prove he's worth a spot on my team, for now he is in my doghouse. Hopefully he won't cost me championships.

W:  ah stolen by own brother... how tragic
 i think you guys think too much alike on griffin
 On the other team, Who are the value pick (steal) on given their draft position? and who are the potentail bust (overvalued)?
Sa:  Actually my guess on his pick is spot on up to BG
 Steal I would say your chicken curry kowww.. For actual draft will be deJuan, provided tiago doesn't play. Bust could be antrand, his potential will not be fulfilled this year. He will do prove his value next season, when I pick him

W: you mentioned you dont like jamison, yet you picked him very high at 5th round? why?
Sa:  I was looking for a good SF since I only have jrich, at that turn I couldn't find a better versatile SF that could deliver me the goods but him. I dunno why but I regretted it the time I clicked him and it was justified this morning when I read news coach scott will deploy neil's mancrush as 6th man. Wtf!!
Ya boy, I wish neil will remember his mancrush with me and hopefully we can do some business

W: lol, i am cracking so hard as we speak
 some say you made the right choice with only 1 keeper yet, manage to get a quality sleeper, do you agree?
 or do you feel disadvantage with 1 keeper?
Sa: Any keeper is an advantage to us, so having only 1 keeper was pretty sux. Couldn't complain with collison though, that boy is gonna be alriteeeeeee.. I believe he can lead GeNNoSuKe to the promised land

W: ok last q, what's your impression on this year draft?
Sa:  Very well managed draft by our commish, well done!

W: Thank you, you are 1/5 of commish too. thank you back
Sa: I meant head commish, u kowwwww..

OK now here are the part where I ask both of them same questions during the interview at the same time in different msn windows

W: Ok, Any last thought or comments?
Sin: Go go gunners!!
San: Last thought : Go GeNNoSuKe !!!!

Sin:  kamsia kow
San: Tq head commish
W: thanks ko sin
W: thanks kosan

LMAO at the last thoughts

6 comments:

  1. Dirk should be mineeeeeeeeeeee. damn uuuu ossannnnnn wkwkwkwk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. San, I broke up with Jamison... There were some tears shed, and I told him that he'd meet someone else. I don't know if you're the right guy for him but I guess everyone is entitled to have flings. Be gentle with him.. He can do whatever you ask of him, but you have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear my Neil,

    Don't forget me bigboi... I miss your lovemuscle.. Thinking about you day n nite. Take me awayyyyyyyy koww

    Love,
    Ur Antawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... ok.. whoever wrote that, that sounds seriously gay

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?