Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Announcement - Welcome New Writer

Today I received 2 offers which I really appreciated.
Firstly Wandy volunteered that he want to participate in blogging. Being new a this myself, certainly I appreciated the offer. So I would like to say a big welcome for Wandy in the bloggers team (Currently only myself :p)
This goes to all of you who wanted to contribute for this blog. If you feel you can/want contribute, let me know asap.
After all it's from us for us. (Sound weird, it does sound ok in indo... dari kita untuk kita, LoL)


Secondly, Neil also offered to interviewed me for my drafted team (A great questions by the way from Neil). Stay tuned for the coming interviews. The Widjaja's and mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who do you think have the best team this year?