Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Notorious BigBun aka @kelincigede. The 7th Interview

Bun was picking 9th, with the following players:


Wasabi Bistro
1. (9) Danny Granger (Ind - SF,PF)
2. (16) Brook Lopez (NJ - C)
3. (33) Paul Pierce (Bos - SG,SF)
4. (40) Andrew Bogut (Mil - C)
5. (57) Hedo Turkoglu (Pho - SG,SF)
6. (64) Luis Scola (Hou - PF,C)
7. (81) Aaron Brooks This player is a keeper. (Hou - PG)
8. (88) Evan Turner (Phi - SG,SF)
9. (105) Anthony Morrow (NJ - SG,SF)
10. (112) JaVale McGee (Was - PF,C)
11. (129) Josh Childress (Pho - SG,SF)
12. (136) Tiago Splitter (SA - SF,PF,C)
13. (153) Jonny Flynn (Min - PG)

I found Bun in msn, he was online using his phone with ebuddy.

Q: Can you online from the PC, I want to do the Q&A for the blog? Unless you dont mind typing in here
A: meeting kow

Q:ok, later then
A: In here ok, but I may take a long time to answer
 <mantap gan!>


Q: I dont mind, I got all day
A: What's the Q?

Q: We heard about your thought about picking up granger for first pick. Care to elaborate on that matter?
A: I planed to pick gasol but kocu f**ked me by picking gasol over pg <This original sentence cause may controversy, as per owner request, I edited it with italic line>
 I tried to move dwill on my que list but i got disconnected
 yahoo autopicked me dany

 Q2: Strong words. Of all the 13 players you selected, who do you like the most based on their draft positionand who you like the least?
A:  Lopez n ET (Evan Turner). Lopez gonna be my anchor. ET is full of potential

Q:  And the least?
A: the least is pierce
 we r in the midle of lost conection krisis, could hv picked someone else

Q: Any other player that you hope to draft and yet stolen just a few picks just before your turn?
A: salah 1st rd draft ruined my strats
 jeff teague! gw dah seneng ga ada yg ambil dia
 sampe teague dicolong di dpn gw, n now i got fucked in assists cat
 i actualy laughed when guner picked bibby

Q:  Ok that's answer part of my next question, On the other team, Who are the value pick (steal) on given their draft position? and who are the potentail bust (overvalued) apart from bibby?
you can always trade kow. the beauty thing about roto
A: I ll get back to u on q4.but i think wall n cousins r too high
 curry n love r the most notable

Q: Other than keeper of course, drafted player only?
A: steal: gooden @12, teague @13
potential bust: cousins @4, bynum @6

Q:  who do you blame more for your granger pick? Kocu selected Gasol or Internet?
A: Internet of course.if i got dwill.my assist cat wont be so sucky

Q:  ok being the first time drafting in roto, how do you feel compare to comla? biggest challenge?
A:  I think in roto we can actually calculate the cats based on our pick
 roto is def more interesting n fun

Q: How did you find out getting help in roto? Does it help u at all?
A: Got the infos all around internet. At the end your instinct n luck will prevail. All the infos are just for guidance
Oh I also need to thank Fu n Neil for the tips.

Q: last question... what is your impression about this year draft?
A:  pretty interesting n fun

Q:  anything you want to add further?
A: nvr do ur draft at public place

 good advice!. Thanks Bun

6 comments:

  1. is it just me or what? i dont see jeff teague in bun's rosters

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bad. reading while eating is deceiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. momma said never eat and read.. the rice might go in your nose..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bun pls elaborate more on kocu f-ed me ? he f-ed u so that u pick granger ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Kocu will pick a pg instead of big man....so far I enjoy playing roto...hopefully the feeling is mutual?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @wi:what's with the notorious btw?Great blog....now I can dump my shit here whenever I'm bored lol

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?