Saturday, December 31, 2011

8th interview

With the 8th interview, we are having konil as the manager of 'Thrilling Beast' & 'Supermen'. Let's get it started with the interview

Ex-ManCrush (BALD)
New ManCrush (With Better Hair)

W: Are you free?
N: Pretty much.. wassup?

W: Interview 2nd year
have to keep the tradition
N: hhehehehe.. ok
I can do it

W: Cool
What was your first impression about draft this season?
N: Too soon. it's done even before the pre season games start, so I felt a bit lost. especially since we start with a new auction system. the new auction system was interesting though. learn what to do and not to do for next season.. if I don't screw it up again this season...
other than that it's fine... changing my system since I've been bombing for the last couple of years

W: Yeah I also found this year draft a little too soon

Which player in both your comla or almoc team that you are most happy to get in terms of draft position or dollar?

N: hmm...well.. I guess Bynum and Parker.. Toney Douglas is yet to be proven if he's gonna excell in d'Antoni's system... Calderon, if he can kick some ass, i'd be happy with that much spending...

on ALMOC... quite happy i got Boozer and Gay.. that is if they perform like they did today. I think keeping Derozan is a good investment too

W: Yes, Bynum is the steal of the whole draft in auction according to me.
If you can repeat both the draft, what is the ONE thing you might do differently?
N: On COMLA, I would stop my spending spree after Gasol.. i spent on JJ, Manu and Pierce for the sake of other people not getting them for that low of a price... I was kicking myself when they stopped bidding. on ALMOC.. I'm kinda happy with the way it went.. like I said, using a new system, and according to that system, i should be kicking ass.. hehehehe

W: Who is the steal of the draft do you think other than the one in your team?
N: nick: kobe $39, ossin: scola $7, edu:.. no clue, since he already change his roster so much.. sofian: duncan $19, david west $9. gepeng: blatche $7. ossan: kidd $18, he's proven to be a steal every year. dono: harden $3. awi: monroe $8, odom $13, lowry $27. matoa: allen $10, nene $16. lung2: i don't like his team..ehehehehe.. fu: felton $14, boozer $11, varejao $5

W: wow
that's a lot of player :)
N: hehehehe

W: very detailed answer, how about for ALMOC?
N: Non keeper only?

W: yes, non keeper only
N: non keeper: duncan, rip hamilton maybe

W: And who did the best in the draft according to you? (other than yourself of course)
N: ALMOC I'm liking edu's and yours. COMLA: yours and dono

W: Thanks, I remembered your last year interview that Frye is going to be your new main man, looks like you are keeping your word :)
care to comments?
N: Yeah... it's hard to find a combination of rebounding player who can block, steal, and give 3s... I figure, the rebound, points, block and steal is a given for any player if I pick a big man. but the 3s, that's the steal... the way I did my draft was i plan my team to surround Gasol and Frye.. hopefully it'll pay off

W: Seem like a good strategy
any last word to fellow managers or our blog readers?
N: Yeah... this is the year to be THRILLed!!!

W: hahaha good one
thanks a lot Neil
N: Thanks dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who do you think have the best team this year?