Tuesday, December 27, 2011

7th Interview

Next interview going to be something special coming up, the 2-in-1 interview. It is the combination interview of the two rookie managers of the "Tucksen" team. I will combine both managers interview into one

From Warcraft: Two headed Ogres.. I meant Managers
W: Since this is your first year in fantasy, how's playing fantasy so far? Is it like what you imagined?
S: Very fun and every bit like what I imagined after listening to you guys for a couple years
T: Honestly it’s more than what I imagined… It’s very time consuming but it’s exciting at the same time

W: What is your first impression on the draft?
S: Not as confusing and thrilling as I thought it would be, but rather nail-biting nevertheless
I thought we did reasonably ok at our first draft
T: Tense, we had a little blunder during the draft, but ‘Tucksen’ is a rookie, and every rookie make a mistake. In my opinion we could have done better, but nevertheless with CP3 and Deandre in ‘Tucksen” we should be leading in assist, steal, block and reb :)

W: I think you did okay, better than my first draft LoL
Who do you think have the best draft? (Other than yourself)
S: Hmmm gunnersss and yours (Moneyball)
I forgot which player you drafted, but that was my impression that night
T: Gunners had the best draft

W: If you can repeat the draft night, what is the ONE thing you would do differently?
S:  Hmm...  Actually, short of having a crystal ball and knowing only what I knew that night... Nothing
T:  If I could have repeat the draft night, I would have drafted without Lauraaaa O:) Draft with Laura was making me confused and difficult to concentrate =D

W: hahaha Laura… Laura….
But it’s worthed right?
T:  Worthed, every part of it hahaha

W: How is having two head in one team?
Is it easier or harder?
S: It's good since this is our rookie year. Definitely helps a lot and so far we've been agreeing on most of the things
T:  It’s an advantage for ‘Tucksen’ kow,,, for a rookie to manage team with two person is a blessing

W:  Which player do you like best in your team according to their draft ranking?
S:  DeAndre in 4th, LO in 5th :D they would have been gone otherwise had we picked other players first. (Keeper 6th and 7th)
T:  My mancrush. Deandre Jordan :)

W: Good answers
Any last word for the fellow managers or our blog readers?
S: Managers, beware. Tucksen FTMW!
T:  Our target is to be number 1. It’s not easy but doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

W: Well said
Thanks Gentlemen
S: Thanks kowi :D
T: Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who do you think have the best team this year?