Tuesday, December 27, 2011

4th & 5th Interview

For our number 4 interview, we have kosan who is the manager of GeNNoSuKe
Genno-san with the cute Oboro
W: Ok let's do this, before my bb get sucky stuckey again, it has been acting weird since morning
What is your first impression on the draft?
O: Okayy
Good draft, auction was fun, every1 had equal chances. Snake was snake

W: Which player in your team do you like the most in term of draft position & auction $?
O: Hold on, need to open my trustful ipad

W: Take your time kow
O: Damn, forget it lah, too diff, left hand holding bb, right hand ibu's shopping bags
If my memory serves me right
For almoc, I like all my picks
Muahahaha
But dropped my last 3 picks already hehhehe

W: Last year you also only kept 2 of your original draft pick player :p
O: Really??? My keeper yah? Hehehhe

W: Hahaha I think you drop or trade your keeper too
O: Opened my ipad, please wait
Hmmmm, in almoc, everyone is where it shud be
In comla, I like Tyson n Hibbert, cheap cheap, not cheap as your Monrohhhhhh, oh Monroh

W: LoL, ok
How does it feel to be drafting in overseas? Unfamiliar territory? In fact I think you may be the first one in doing so
O: U did too last year kan? In singaporeeeeee???

W: I did? Damn I can't remember
Maybe that was 2 years ago, I'm getting old, I can't remember even what I did last week
O: Yes, quite depressing actually, first because I stayed in the best hotel in the area but their business centre only opens up to 8, wth
So I pulled my 'life and death' reason for fantasy basketball reason. Ha ha ha

W: I heard u moved hotel too, is it because of this?
O: Yes, I couldn't give them the same reason X_X
Go to cheaper hotel, and they have better internet access X_X

W: Wow, what a story, Hahaha
Other than my Monroe, who is the steal of the steal in the draft?
O: In comla, K-man was the steal of the draft, for wan dalaaaaaaaaa

W: Kaman?
O: In almoc, none other than your chicken curry
Yes Kaman

W: Other than keeper kow
If u vote for kaman in comla, I think you will vote for kaman in almoc 13th rd pick also
O: Hmmmm, other than keeper, yesssss k-mannnn
Lucky bastardo

W: Who do you think had the best draft night other than yourself?
O: Gunners
In both leagues

W: That seem to be popular answers :)
How's holiday so far ?
O: Holiday? I'm working here, 24/7 for GeNNoSuKe's gloryyyyy !!!

W: Ya I can tell from all the FA movement by GeNNoSuKe
Any last word for fellow managers or our blog readers?

O: =D
Give up guys, resistance is futile, GeNNoSuKe will prevails

W: Fun interview, Thanks kosan
O: Thanks kowi ;)

W: Enjoy your holid.... I mean enjoy your hardwork
O: O:)



As for the 5th interview, we have kojoe as the manager of "Gepeng" playing for the COMLA league only. This will be his first interview ever in this blog
Armorman
W: Do you have 10 minutes to spare kojoe for the interview?
J: Can can.

W: Ok here we go
First Q: What is your first impression on the draft?
J: Very interesting draft, first time. I did an auction. I kinda expected some of the result. But there are some players that I think are overvalued.

W: I remembered you kinda hold back in the beginning of the draft, was this your strategy?
J: Hmm...
I told myself that I wanna see how the other managers bid.
That's my strategy, if everyone is fighting for the big names, then I take the plan B, $20 players.

W: Seem like a good strategy
J: I just bid to spoil the price, "how high u can go".

W: Which player of yours do you like the best in term of $ spent?
J: Like I said earlier, some players are overvalued.
I think I like javale mcgee. $14? That's good enough for me.

W: Yeah quite a steal
How do you like auction compare to last year snake draft?
J: I love this draft. It is better for h2h. Fair for everyone.
If I am playing roto, then I prefer snake draft.

W: Which manager you think did the best on the draft night (other than yourself)?
J: I forgot the other teams, but I think the Gunners has a pretty strong team.

W: Most response I got do agree gunners have the strongest team
J: Cos I am playing him next week, so I need to do some research of his team. Didn't pay much attention to the others, YET.

W: Oh good luck to you :p
J: Hahaha..

W: Which player do you think are the most undervalue in terms of $? (Other than your own)
J: Kobe n Dorell.

William Pranoto: As a sophomore, do you think last year experience teach you a lot about this league?
In another words, what is the one most precious lesson you learnt from last year experience?
J: Of course.
U live u learn.
Hahaha
I cannot forget e Roy incident. I kinda gamble.

W: LoL I knew it... I knew you were going to say the Brandon Roy thing
J: This year, I actually took a gamble too.
I have a lot of potential player too. Rookies and sleepers.

W: Gamble is good, over gamble is bad
J: Hahaha
I just know when to stop and play it safe.

W: If you can repeat the draft, what is the ONE thing you would do differently?
J: I would get Wall

W: John wall? Why?
J: It is either him or Irving.
I still had a lot of money at that time.
And I also know Genno need a PG. So I could actually either get him or make Genno pay higher :d

W: Evilllll :p, I also remember you are the first one to finish your draft. Why do you think you finished first?
J: Cos I know the players that I want?

W: Very good answer yet cocky at the same time :p
J: since I can't get any top 10 players, means I know which players to take from 50-100

W: Final one
Do you have any last word for fellow managers or our blog readers
J: Last word.. Hmm... It is the year for sophomore. Veterans will get injured a LOT!!

W: hahahaha That's a warp. Thanks kojoe for your time
J: Thanks Kiwi.

2 comments:

  1. kojoe i will prepare my best lineup for u... thank you for your believe in me kojoe *hugs

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?