Monday, December 26, 2011

2nd & 3rd Interviews

For the 2nd interview, we have Koyan as the manager of "The Blue Duck" and "DRAGON(d/h)theduck"
I went through extra effort to get a picture to best represent this team, but unfortunately i'm not quite satisfied myself. You'll be the judge which picture are the best.




Somehow I have a feeling the right one will be the winner. Whenever I'm talking to Koyan, he seem to always make me hungry (more evidence below)

W: You wanna do it here through BB or msn?
S: BB. I'm at home, sick

W: Because of draft?
S: Too busy the last one month
No resting day

W: So what is first impression of this year drafts?
S: Very lucky year for sure =D not only got 1st pick and but I also got Rondo on the 2nd rd becoz Dono got disc. Phew... If not, Dono will pick Rondo and my team will have no PG

W: LoL, What about COMLA?
S: I like auction draft. We should use this auction every year. Its downside only the draft time. It takes two and half hour to finish all. Me and Nick did a draft bareng at Cozy restaurant in Pluit. It was fun. For my team, I guess I got fair price for all of them. I satisfy with my roster

W: If you can repeat the draft again, what is the one thing you would do differently?
S: For ALMOC, I'm thinking if picking LBJ better for my team. And for Comla, I won't waste my spot for Fredette :p it is a small but big mistake

W: I thought you are Jimmmmerrrrrr mania :p
S: Lol I got into Nick's trap

W: You got in into COMLA draft with less than 1 minute to go, what happened? Is this part of the plan?
S: My original place to draft was bengawan solo coffee shop at pluit. The traffic on Monday was f*cking bad. It takes me two hours from office to Pluit. Because I hadn't eaten yet, so we move our draft bareng to Cozy. Fyi their yangchow fried rice is good (y). I arrived there 5 minutes before draft. I guess I still have a good karma.

W: Good karma indeed
Which manager did the best draft in both league? (Other than yourself)
S:: I must say Ossin for both league. Good luck, Kosin!!

W: Which player do you think is the steal of the draft in term of draft ranking / auction $?
S: ALMOC: Darko

W: How about for comla?
S: COMLA: Bynum for 8dollar

W: I should really try that yangchow fried rice, you made me hungry and its only 4 pm
S:: Hehehe casiu & prawn kowww

W: You made me drooling even more
S: It's really nice.

W: I believe you
S: Do not forget to include this in the interview

W: Of course!!!
I'm thinking to upload the picture too, after field trip
S: Lol wkwkwkwkw
For the record: I still haven't got a chance to go, anyone?
W: Got any last word for blog reader or fellow managers?
S: Prepare yourself for a busy 16weeks <Changed few times into softer one after worrying about karma> :p
W: Ok get better soon koyan, and thanks for the interview
S: Thanksss




And for the 3rd Interview we have the Kodoe as the manager of the ConCarnage team.

W: Ready to rock and roll?
D: Yesss :)

W: Ok here we go
 what do you think this year draft compare to last year?
D: I love every single minute of the auctions draft... Owners bidding for every single players they love/like/adore and I love the competitiveness of the other owners.. I would say this year draft is more competitive

W: If we got to do the draft all over again, what is the one thing you would do differently for both draft?
D: I would love to do auctions...
Auctions on almoc.. And comla stays auctions .. :) I love auctions

W: LoL someone is auction freak :p
Who is the best steal in term of draft position or auction $?
D: Cheap n perform
Hehehe I would say.. Beasy n jennings would be a steal in the draft.. At least that's what I tought...
No one steal KD from me :)

W: How about almoc?
Any player you consider steal in almoc?
D: Almoc .. I might have to say Wall by Genno..I was gonna say Monroe :) but people think its too high

W: Cool, and next question: Which manager did the best draft in both league? (Other than yourself)
D:  I have to say gunners has the best team end to end.. Definitely

W: Any last word to blog readers or fellow managers?
D: Gotta say let's have a good year.. May the best team wins..more drama means karma.

W: That will do
Get well soon and thanks again for the interview
D: Thank uuuuu :)
Edu's Nightmare
I was going to spent more time on matching their skin color, but I pity Edu already :p
(at least this still look 'fake')

3 comments:

  1. its new nba year, sleepless nites ahead!

    I will give u trouble kosinnnnnnn i willll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its officially on people!... 16 actions packed... Matilah nggak productive neh

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you koyan and kodoe... i wont let u guys down... no.1 it is for me..
    konik please be gentle... my curry is hurting...

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?