Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spareparts & Whats Good About NBA Fantasy

Waiting for my client is always a long wait .... i am gonna write bout FA biatch which involves PJ brown back in the days .. i am more happy with our league now where there will be no PJ brown biatch :D .... back in the days everyone has a piece of pj brown .. cuz he always guaranteed dub-dub back in the bulls uniform. however many fantasy players took him just to get his stats for couple of days and decide to waive him after ... poor PJ brown :D

i am very happy that our lineups is scheduled weekly so there will be no more PJ brown in our league.

as for seniors here ... who's your best FA pickup on the previous year ? .... cuz1-3 round pick is our bread and butter .. but spare parts help us finish the game ... i love to see the gepeng and nick competitions ... what makes the diff ? ... the spare parts :D

Joining NBA Fantasy Benefits

1. I woke up earlier than i used to.

2. I finished my works faster cuz i wanna see my stats

3. My meetings scheduled in the mornin

4. Stuck in the morning traffic doesnt feel dat bad ..while keep tracking your players

5. Killing my time in the office while waiting for my meeting (now) while checking out next pickups woo-hoo

6. Helps my math skills :D

7. relief your stress by smacktalkin your weekly
opponent

last but not least

8. Pay attentions to all daily NBA games

"if one athletic guy love NBA he is gonna become a good baller, when bunch of geeks love NBA they are gonna be a great Fantasy manager" -Louis Murphy- WR for Oakland Raiders


share your exp people :D ...lights out

3 comments:

  1. @du I think I had something similar, I wrote them last year in facebook. I think I still might have it... want me to to add them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please kowie u can add em :D .. more info is always nicer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wi u still keep all of our fbook post frm last year ? fweak u fweakkk

    im out like kelincigede's 500k

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think have the best team this year?