Tuesday, November 2, 2010

COMLA: The New Comers' Interviews - With Edu

Before we get to the interview, I would like to proudly announced that Edu had volunteered to join the blogging team and contribute for this blog. Big Hooray!!!
Please read further for his interview below

W: ready for the interview?  :p
A:  yeess i am free till lunch

W: good good
so question 1: Why suddenly coming out of retirement to play basketball fantasy again?
A:  I dun consider retire from basketball world . NBA fantasy is always exciting games to play . and just love to be part of competitive comla family :D

W: what's your target for this season? top 3? top 5 or just make playoff?
A:  I guess making a playoff is kind of achievements for me personally.. would be great if i can finish higher than 8 seed :D esp with nash as my no 1 pick

W: Ah yes, Nash. , tell us in detail the whole story with the misclick thing?
A:  Try to get me into dat nightmarish day again arent you :P ... ok starting with the long day on the road with traffic and flooding (blame everything while u can) i arrived home 5 minutes before the draft ...so i tried to prepare my list for the draft ..while the clock keep on ticking... the window wont maximize as i already put kobsters, nash, and al jeff on my line ..

W: Seem ok so far.. then what happened?
A: Try did it manually on maximizing the window ... all of sudden i was up .. and accidentally pressed draft while nash as in the highlite .. not kobsters .... dat when the nightmare began .... so threw away my cheat sheet .. try to do teh damage control by taking brook at rd 2
 lucky for me he is still available

W: Which player in your team which you think is a good pick/steal in terms of draft position?
A: I think gay is a true contributor this season... i am expecting him to gain more on rebounds.. i picked him due to missing kobsters on 1st round..while Gamble on Gil-zero to have a comeback year
 FYI gay and Gil is not even on my list :D

W: Which team you can't wait to meet and compete in head to head?
A:  Off curse breaker he stole kobsters from me .. CC and CB gonna be like celts vs lakers

W: Any message for him?
A:  Gimme back kobsters ... back where he belongs , or  be affraid
 my curse is stronger than yours

W:  LoL... good one, what's is your 2nd favorite team?
 what's is your 2nd favorite NBA team?
A: I believe everyone knows me for being a die hard lakerfans .... well i have a high respect for the thunder with their youngsters

W: Ok back to comla, give me three teams which you think will finish top 3
A:  Ahhh crystal bal predictions ..its hard comla is a very competitive league .. might not wanna take a wild guess .. but i believe one of the rookies will finish the top 3 while the veterans still holing the no1 spot .. thats all i can say

W: great answer, so that concludes the question from me, anything else you want to add?
A:  Just a meesage to cursebreaker  "gimme back kobsters, he wont perform under ur curse"  :D ... thanks for having me :D

W: Thanks Du

1 comment:

Who do you think have the best team this year?