Wednesday, September 7, 2011

End of Long Holiday

So it has been a while since I updated anything. With NBA season still unsure, there was really not much to do and to write about. Just finished a long holiday, I used the holiday to watch many top sports documentaries. More about that in my next blog.
just to re-cap what's been happening in the past few months:
-Our Sunday school basketball has changed to mini-sparring from the usual first to 15. All players who attended divided into white & black jersey, and teams battle it out for 4x12 minutes. It was a success, however few drawbacks were a few player were complaining not getting enough minutes.
- One of my keeper player W.Chandler was the first to sign with China teams with no cancellation clause even if NBA is to resume :(
- I need new basketball shoes, but I dont like nike, any suggestions?
-There were talk about creating mini basketball here, trying to replicate on the video below, now we are trying to find sponsors and players


I dont know why the next picture is relevant, but I dont think anyone will complain.
Nice Bike & Helmet

Speaking about documentary, I was thinking it was time to do a memorable CD of compilation pictures & videos with highlight and interview with the sunday basketball 326 ers. As I quoted from my friend, let's face it "we ain't getting younger" Hopefully this can happen in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who do you think have the best team this year?